Proving that great fit and high performance don’t always have to come at a high price, the Scott MTB Comp Boa shoe is perfect for discerning enthusiasts on a budget. The adaptive fit upper pattern features a Boa L6 closure system. Combined with a lower anatomic fit strap, it articulates to best fit the shape of the rider’s foot. The stiffness index 6 injection composite sole with increased cleat adjustment range and minimal Sticki race rubber offers fantastic traction on roots, rocks & loose soil.
- Outsole: Sticki Rubber, Fiberglass reinforced Nylon co-injected, Stiffness Index 6
- Upper: Synthetic Polyurethane, 3D Nylon Airmesh
- Closure: Closure system with Boa L6 & anatomic fit strap
- Footbed: ErgoLogic removable insole
- Approx. Weight: 380g (UK 8)