When the road comes to an end, the real adventure begins. This is what the Liv Invite women’s road bike was built for. Using Liv’s Aluxx grade aluminium in the frame and fork, the Invite maintains a light weight and a robust foundation upon which the bike is built. Bolstered by an Advanced-grade carbon composite fork which reduced vibrations from the front wheel, the Invite’s geometry is designed to keep you comfortable in the saddle, so you can ride further for longer. The Invite is equipped with a 2×9 speed Shimano Sora drivetrain, giving it trustworthy gear shifting and plenty of range between the low & high ratios, while a set of Tektro Spyre C dual-piston disc brakes give you complete control over the bike’s speed at all times.
- ALUXX-grade aluminium frame maintains a low weight and high strength
- Advanced-grade carbon Composite fork for razor sharp steering and reduced vibrations
- Shimano Sora 2×9 speed drivetrain gives you a wide range of reliable gears
- Tektro Spyre C disc brakes
- Giant S-X2 Disc wheelset
- Sizes: Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium
- Colour: Dark Purple/Light Blue
Here it is, your invitation! Planning your next adventure on road, dirt or both starts now. With wider tires, women’s-specific design, low stand-over height and two sets of brakes, one on the drops and a secondary set of Liv’s proprietary ergonomic-inspired brakes available to the rider from any angle. The result is pure confidence for every rider. As soon as you move the pedals you will immediately feel like the Invite was created just for you. The lightweight Invite won’t shy away from a little work – enjoy the option to add panniers and bike bags to truly revamp your ride, making it a master accomplice in outdoor escapades or the around-town errand goddess.
All Bikestyle bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by qualified mechanics
- Available with bank finance on basket over £350