The Giant Contend SL1 is a lightweight all-rounder puts a premium on versatility and confident handling. Its aluminium frame and components produce a balanced feel of smooth compliance and responsive ride quality.
- ALUXX SL-Grade alloy frame with balanced road geometry
- Full carbon fork for a smoother ride
- Shimano 105 2×11 speed drivetrain with wide range rear cassette
- Giant P-R2 disc wheelset with 28c tyres
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large, X Large
- Colour: Gunmetal Black
Made with an updated lightweight ALUXX SL aluminium frame, Contend SL features balanced geometry that gives it versatile all-rounder capabilities. The rear triangle is designed for quick acceleration while the front end puts the rider in a confident position. Its distinctive technologies, including a D-Fuse carbon composite seat post and increased tyre clearance, give it a smooth ride that’s perfectly capable on all types of road terrain. From the hills to flats, smooth roads or rough, Contend SL does it all.
Balanced road geometry: Frame is specifically engineered to produce a balanced, all-rounder feel that blends confident rider positioning with agile road handling.
Smooth ride quality: Innovative D-Fuse carbon composite seat post design reduces road vibrations which, combined with a Giant wheelset that can take up to 28c tyres, ensures a smooth ride.
Lightweight efficiency: ALUXX SL aluminium frame delivers efficient climbing and snappy acceleration.
All Bikestyle bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by qualified mechanics
- Available with bank finance on basket over £350