Explore an unknown corner of your map on the Giant Contend AR 3. Climb that summit you see in the distance. With disc brakes and smooth-riding, high-volume tubeless tyres, this new road machine encourages you to elevate your road riding adventures.
- ALUXX SL-Grade alloy frame with balanced road geometry
- Full carbon fork for a smoother ride
- Shimano Sora 2×8 speed drivetrain with wide range rear cassette
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes for consistent stopping control
- Giant S-R2 disc wheelset with wide 32c tyres
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large, X Large
- Colour: Grey
- Balanced road geometry: The frame is specifically engineered to produce a balanced, all-rounder feel that blends confident rider positioning with agile cornering and acceleration.
- Smooth ride quality: Innovative D-Fuse Seatpost design reduces road shocks and vibrations, and a Giant WheelSystem lets you run tubeless tyres up to 38c for a smoother ride and reduced risk of flats.
- Total control: Seamless disc-brake integration including flat mounts and 12mm front and rear thru-axles produces more consistent braking power for better control, even in wet weather and on rough roads.
Designed and developed for aspiring riders looking to elevate their road riding abilities, Contend AR combines a smooth, responsive ride quality with an ability to handle adventurous new routes. Its disc-brake integration and generous tyre clearance (up to 38c) put you in control, even on rough roads. Its D-Fuse carbon composite seat post dampens road vibrations, giving you a smoother, more enjoyable ride experience and minimising fatigue. This is a true all-rounder for those road riders who have a thirst for adventure.
All Bikestyle bikes are:
Fully built & ready to ride
Fully checked & tested by qualified mechanics
Available with bank finance on basket over £500