Smooth, fast and fun. This versatile aluminium road bike has been revamped to give it a well-rounded performance ride quality. It’s the perfect choice to help you push the pace, ride more miles and expand your road riding experience.
- ALUXX-Grade alloy frame with balanced road geometry
- Full carbon fork for a smoother ride
- Shimano Claris 2×8 speed drivetrain with wide range rear cassette
- Giant S-R3 disc wheelset with 28c tyres
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large, X Large
- Colour: Electric Blue, Metallic Black
Designed and developed for aspiring riders looking to elevate their experience on the road, Contend offers responsive acceleration and a confident rider position. The innovative D-Fuse Seatpost helps reduce road shocks and vibrations, and there’s enough frame and fork clearance to run wider tyres (up to 32c) to further smooth out the ride. Engineered and built in Giant’s industry-leading aluminium forging facility, it’s a true all-rounder for ambitious road riders.
- Balanced road geometry: The frame is specifically engineered to produce a balanced, all-rounder feel that blends confident rider positioning with agile cornering and acceleration.
- Smooth ride quality: Innovative D-Fuse Seatpost design reduces road shocks and vibrations, and a Giant WheelSystem lets you run tyres up to 32c for smoother ride quality.
- Total control: Mounts for both rack and mudguards ensure that the Contend can deal with any type of riding no matter what the weather.
All Bikestyle bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by qualified mechanics
- Available with bank finance on basket over £350