Be your best on the most challenging trails with the Giant Trance 2 29. Climb technical steeps and rail descents with confidence and speed. This short-travel 29er trail bike features reengineered rear suspension and progressive geometry to help you up your game.
- ALUXX-SL-grade alloy frame with dialled enduro geometry
- Fox 34 Float Rhythm fork for 130mm of controlled suspension travel
- Shimano SLX 1×12 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Shimano MT520 hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather speed control
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Gunmetal Black
- 29er confidence and control: Larger 29-inch diameter wheels roll over rugged terrain with balance and stability, giving you the momentum to tackle technical climbs and the confidence to fly on fast, rugged singletrack descents.
- Latest suspension tech: Updated Maestro rear suspension features a trunnion-mount shock with a longer stroke and smoother feel. With 115mm of full rear travel (and 130mm up front), it has the new Advanced Forged Carbon Composite upper rocker arm for increased stiffness and strength plus lower overall frame weight.
- Trail-tuned chassis: The lightweight and durable ALUXX SL aluminium frameset feature updated geometry, including an aggressive 66.5-degree head tube angle and 74.5-degree seat tube angle, plus a 44mm fork offset. The result is agile and efficient climbing capabilities plus added control for high-speed descents.
This super-versatile trail machine is built on an updated ALUXX SL aluminium frameset that blends our latest Maestro suspension technology with progressive, trail-oriented geometry. To soak up every bump, from big rocks to small undulations, we gave it a trunnion-mount shock and an Advanced Forged Carbon Composite upper rocker arm. This combination produces 115mm of smooth, active rear-wheel travel that puts you in control. Upfront, it features a 130mm travel suspension fork, and the overall geometry has been tuned and developed to maximise its performance on rugged trails.
All Bikestyle bikes are:
Fully built & ready to ride
Fully checked & tested by qualified mechanics
Available with bank finance on basket over £350