Steep drops, blind lines, chunky singletrack littered with roots and rocks. The Giant Reign 2 29 is a fierce full-suspension 29er MTB that helps you tame the wildest enduro terrain with smooth suspension and confident handling. Features:
- ALUXX-SL-Grade alloy frame offers 160mm of suspension travel
- RockShox Yari RC fork for 160mm of hard-hitting suspension travel
- SRAM NX Eagle 1×12 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Shimano MT520 hydraulic disc brakes for powerful speed control
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: TitaniumRace-bred suspension: Maestro rear suspension developed and tested under extreme conditions of Enduro World Series. A trunnion mount shock has a longer stroke and smoother feel, and Advanced Forged Carbon Composite upper rocker arm adds stiffness while lowering overall frame weight. Trunnion mount also allows longer dropper posts.Progressive enduro geometry: The frameset features updated enduro-style geometry, so you can ride aggressive descents and rail corners with confidence. The 65/76.8-degree head tube/seat tube angles with a 42mm fork offset produce confident front-end handling with high-speed stability and control.29er confidence and control: Larger 29-inch diameter wheels roll over rugged enduro terrain with improved balance and stability, giving you the momentum to crank up tough climbs and the confidence to fly on fast, technical descents.
From the bike park to weekend enduros, daily trail sessions to rowdy bikepark adventures, this all-new full-suspension 29er is ready for action. With a lightweight, strong and dependable ALUXX SL aluminium frameset, Reign 29 helps you conquer climbs and rail rugged descents with more confidence and control. It’s engineered with progressive new geometry that’s optimized for its 29-inch wheels. That means shorter chainstays, a longer top tube, and head tube/seat tube angles that put you in the perfect position to slay all types of singletrack. The updated Maestro suspension gives you 146mm of smooth, active rear travel that features a new trunnion mount shock and Advanced Forged Carbon Composite rocker arm. Add in a host of other aggressive trail riding technologies, including a cleanly routed dropper seatpost, the latest Giant WheelSystem with Boost hub spacing, and tubeless tyres set up right out of the box, and it’s ready to rip when you are.
All Bikestyle bikes are: Fully built & ready to ride Fully checked & tested by our mechanics Finance available