A great way to get into road cycling, the Giant Contend 2 is a road bike that offers a smooth and efficient, yet comfortable riding position. The Contend is ideal for sportives and long-distance cycling as well as fitness rides and even rapid commuting. Available in extra-small size the Giant Contend 2 is a great first road bike for Junior riders who want to step up to 700c wheels.
- ALUXX-grade butted aluminium frame is lightweight and strong
- Carbon composite fork with alloy OverDrive steerer damps vibrations
- Shimano Claris 2×8 speed drivetrain with a wide gear range
- Tektro rim brakes for consistent speed control
- Giant SR-3 wheelset with Giant S-R4 tyres for rapid rolling
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large, X Large
- Colours: Satin Black/Yellow/White, Electric Blue/Black/White
Smooth, fast and fun. This versatile road bike blends agility and comfort—so you can push the pace and ride more miles.
Designed and developed for aspiring riders looking to elevate their experience on the road, Contend offers responsive acceleration and a more endurance-oriented rider position. Born in Giant’s industry-leading aluminium forging facility, and engineered with ALUXX aluminium technology, it’s a true all-rounder for aspiring road riders.
All Bikestyle bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by qualified mechanics
- Available with bank finance on basket over £350