Kask’s Valegro Road Helmet (Matt Finish) is packed with protective technology. 3D dry padding, a polycarbonate shell and superb shock absorption work together in perfect harmony.
Offering the ultimate in road protection without any added bulk, you can be confident in the reliability of the Valegro Road Helmet from Kask, as it’s a favourite of Team Sky on the Tour De France. Patented MIT Technology adds a polycarbonate shell on top for complete protection and In Moulding joins the layers together to improve shock absorption, making this helmet one of the safest on the market.
But there’s far more to the Valegro than the safety features you’d expect; it’s the king of comfort, too. With 36 air vents and a fast wicking internal lining, it’s a helmet with an extraordinary level of breathability, while the conductivity of the padding helps cut down on static that builds during your ride. The chinstrap is made from soft eco-leather which includes anallergic elements to prevent skin irritation, and the multi-layer construction process of the 3D DRY padding feels great too. You can be sure of a great fit too, thanks to the rubberised micro dial adjuster and Octo Fit design.
Throw in anti-bacterial padding and an included helmet bag and you have a premium helmet that stands as a wholly justified investment for complete confidence on the road.
- Weight: 180 grams (small size)
- 3D Dry padding for a neat, comfortable on-bike experience
- Octo fit rubberised micro dial adjuster secures fit easily and allows on the bike adjustability
- Eco leather chinstrap offers a plush and comfortable fit
- In-Moulding technology assures a far better level of shock absorption
- Antistatic structure reduces helmet hair
- Anti-bacterial padding
- Highly breathable with fast wicking internal lining and 36 air vents
- Head to pad contact reduced by 70%
- Helmet bag included
- Product Data
- High Visibility: No
- Road: Yes