30 DAY RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY
We want you to be happy shopping with us, so we provide a free exchange or refund policy on any item/s (unless otherwise stated below) returned to us within 30 days of original purchase.
All we ask is please keep your proof of purchase in a safe place and include it with any item/s to be returned to us.
- All goods will be inspected upon return.
- Goods can be tried on for sizing but not worn for activity – Please do not wear items next to the skin when trying on for hygiene reasons.
- Goods must be returned in a re-saleable condition, with all original packaging and tags attached. Goods returned with incomplete or damaged packaging, missing or unattached tags may be refused.
- Goods returned as unused unridden. Unworn, that have clearly been worn or washed will be refused. NOTE. A demo bike can be sometimes be ordered if you are wishing to trial a bike. Please ask in store for details.
- Items returned for exchange may require re-ordering from the manufacturer or distributor and can be subject to stock availability.
- We cannot accept out-of-date or opened nutrition products.
- We reserve the right to refuse this free service on a case by case basis.
Should you have any questions please call us on (01624) 673576 or email us.