Full Terms & Conditions
1. This Promotion is open to those aged 16 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. All entrants must ensure that their participation (including the acceptance of any prize awarded) is lawful in accordance with the laws of the country of which they are a citizen and/or reside. This promotion is void where void under local national laws. The Promoter shall not be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any individual’s participation, or as to any other aspect of any Promotion.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 8.00 GMT on 7th December 2017 and 23.59 GMT on 18th December 2017.
4. No purchase necessary; however internet access and a valid email address are required.
5. To Enter: Go to http://wshe.es/pSrVg8Kc and fill in the relevant form with your full name and email address to be entered into the relevant prize draw.
6. Maximum one entry per email address, on one day only, throughout the Promotion Period. Entrants can enter on any day of the promotion
7. All entries received during the full Promotional Period will be added into the Grand Prize draw for the chance to win the Grand Prize.
Daily Prizes: Each day one winner (12 winners in total) will win the prizes listed below:
• Day 1 to 11: ONE £20 VOUCHER PER DAY ONLY
• Day 12: ONE £100 VOUCHER ONLY
9. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
10. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
11. Please collect prizes from store, 42 Bucks Road, Douglas IM1 3AD, after the winning date.
12. Winner Selection:
a. Daily draws: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into the relevant prize draw to be conducted within 3 working days of the end of the Promotion Period closing date.
b. Grand Prize Draw: All valid entries, received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period, will be entered into a final prize draw to be conducted within 3 working days of the Promotion Period closing date.
13. Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted via the email address provided upon entry within 3 working days of each draw (one for the daily winners and one for the Grand Prize) and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 3 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within the 3 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternate winner selected in the same manner.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
15. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
16. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
17. The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for other cycle related offers and promotions. No details will be passed onto third parties.
18. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
19. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
21. The winners will be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
22. If you are a winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name and county of residence to announce the winners of this Promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
23. By entering this Promotion, the entrant agrees to the Promoter publishing these entries on their website and possible further use on their website, newsletter, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social media platforms.
23. This promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
25. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
Promoter: Bikestyle Limited. 42 Bucks Road, Douglas IM1 3AD.