Proving that great fit and high performance don’t always come at a high price, the Scott Road Comp Boa is perfect for discerning enthusiasts on a budget. The adaptive fit upper pattern features a Boa L6 closure system. Combined with a lower anatomic fit strap, it articulates to best fit the shape of the rider’s foot. The ErgoLogic insole features an arch support and metatarsal button. Stiff enough to satisfy the performance instinct but comfortable enough for all-day rides, the injection nylon and glass fiber sole has an increased range of cleat adjustment with a stiffness index of 6.
- Outsole: Nylon Fiberglass co-injected, Two Component PU / Stiffness Index 6
- Upper: Synthetic Polyurethane, 3D Nylon Airmesh
- Closure: Closure system with Boa L6 & anatomic fit strap
- Footbed: ErgoLogic removable insole
- Approx. Weight: 295g (UK 8)