Combining a comfortable, efficient riding position with the all-weather stopping consistency of disc brakes, the Giant Contend SL 2 Disc is a road bike that is ideal for sportives as well as all-year-round cycling. Take your road cycling adventures to the next level.
- Lightweight ALUXX SL-grade butted aluminium frame with internal cable routing
- Carbon composite fork for precise steering control with vibration damping
- Shimano 105 2×11 speed drivetrain for slick shifting with a wide gear range
- Tektro dual pivot rim brakes for consistent speed control
- Giant SR-2 wheelset with Giant P-SL1 tyres
- D-Fuse seatpost for a smoother ride
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large, X Large
- Colours: Black/Red/Blue
Quick, confident and ultra-capable. This lightweight aluminium all-rounder takes your road riding to the next level.
Made with lightweight ALUXX SL aluminium technology, the Contend SL frameset features balanced geometry that gives it an agile yet confident ride. The rear end of the bike is designed for quick acceleration, while the front end puts the rider in a confident position for maximum efficiency and control. Technologies including the D-Fuse composite seatpost add road-smoothing compliance to reduce fatigue and maximize rider comfort.
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by qualified mechanics
- Available with bank finance on basket over £350