A do-it-all mountain bike. The Giant ATX 2 has 27.5” wheels that give it nimble and confidence inspiring handling. The ALUXX alloy frame is lightweight and puts you in an ideal riding position. The Suntour 100mm travel fork and wide tyres give excellent bump absorption, making it perfect for forest road cycling and even commuting.
- ALUXX-grade butted aluminium frame
- SR Suntour XCT 100mm-travel fork
- Giant GX28 alloy double-wall rims with Giant Sport Off-Road tyres
- Shimano 3×7-speed drivetrain with Tektro mechanical disc brakes
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Yellow/Electric Blue/Black, Electric Blue/Orange/White
Climb steep city streets or explore forest trails. This versatile bike is at home in any environment.
Closely related to Giant XC and trail bikes, the ATX features the familiar flat-handlebar and 100mm suspension fork of a traditional XC mountain bike. A lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame, engineered with comfortable geometry for challenging terrain, adds to its rugged personality. Powerful disc brake technology gives you confident handling no matter the weather or riding conditions. And integrated mounts let you easily add racks or fenders to suit your riding adventures.
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by qualified mechanics
- Available with bank finance on basket over £350