The Giant ATX 1 is the perfect entry into the world of MTB. The lightweight ALUXX alloy hardtail frame puts you in a fantastic riding position to take advantage of the handling. The 27.5” wheels roll quickly, while the MTB tyres give great bump absorption, helping the 100mm fork. Take to the forest paths or even city streets aboard the Giant ATX.
- ALUXX-grade butted aluminium frame
- SR Suntour XCT 100mm-travel fork
- Shimano 3×8-speed drivetrain with Tektro mechanical disc brakes
- Giant GX28 alloy double-wall rims with Giant Sport Off-Road tyres
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Matt Neon/Red/Black
Climb steep city streets or explore forest trails. This versatile bike is at home in any environment.
Closely related to Giant XC and trail bikes, the ATX features the familiar flat-handlebar and 100mm suspension fork of a traditional XC mountain bike. A lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame, engineered with comfortable geometry for challenging terrain, adds to its rugged personality. The ATX also features size-specific wheel diameters—smaller size bikes use 26-inch wheels, while larger sizes use 27.5. This tailors the bike’s handling to every rider’s size and height. Powerful disc brake technology gives you confident handling no matter the weather or riding conditions. And integrated mounts let you easily add racks or fenders to suit your riding adventures.
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by qualified mechanics
- Available with bank finance on basket over £350