The Tacx Flux Direct Drive Smart Trainer is designed for athletes wanting to up their training all year round. Incorporating ANT+, FE-C & Bluetooth Smart open this product is ideal for serious trainers. It is also compatible with multiple software.
The Tacx Flux Direct Drive Smart Trainer features speed, cadence and power read outs on your smartphone, tablet or compatible bike computers to accurately measure how hard you’re working to <5%. There’s also a maximum power of 1500 watts with a maximum 10% slope.
The Flux Direct Drive Smart Trainer is compatible with multiple software’s to help you track your progress on your chosen software. These offer a number of different benefits, such as; virtual reality, video courses and various workouts to keep your training varied and interesting.
Using the Tacx Utility app you can always benefit from the latest firmware for the Tacx trainer and check the connection with other devices. When an update is available, you receive a notification and you can decide whether you want to update your trainer.
Whether you’re racing, riding socially or tackling your countries biggest climbs the Tacx Flux Direct Drive Smart Trainer will support you to complete your personal goals.
Footprint & Weight: 670(L)x650(W)x465mm(H) & 16kg
- Trainer Type: Interactive Smart direct drive with electric brake
- Wireless Communication: ANT+, FE-C & Bluetooth Smart open
- Compatible with: Tacx Utility, Zwift, Kinomap, Skuga, Trainer road, FulGaz, The Sufferfest, Cycleops Virtual Training, BKOOL indoor, Golden Cheetah, Maximum Trainer, Perfpro & VeloReality
- Output: Speed, cadence & power
- Max. Torque: 22.1Nm
- Max. Brake Force: 65 N
- Flywheel: 7kg (actual) & 22.8kg (effect)
- Connection indicator: 2 LEDs
- Suitable Cassettes: Various Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo
This product is only supplied with a fixed UK specification electrical power plug. An adapter is not included.
This product does not fold down and is not suitable for a long cage derailleur.
This product does not come supplied with a cassette.