- IOM Returns
- Direct To Us
90 DAY UK RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY
We want you to be 100% happy with your shopping experience and we will provide a FREE exchange or refund on any item (unless otherwise stated below) within the UK, whichever you prefer.
Please insert your proof of purchase into the package and return to us. If you wish to exchange an item for any reason, the quickest and simplest way to do this is to place a new order for the items that you want and to return the other items for a refund. Please note that it is your responsibility to pay for the return postage costs if you live outside of the UK, no postage costs are refundable. We cannot assume responsibility for returned items that are lost in the post. Your statutory rights are not affected.
• All goods will be inspected upon return
• Goods can be tried on for sizing but not worn for activity – Please do not wear items next to the skin when trying on for hygiene reasons, shorts MUST be tried on with clean underwear
• Goods must be returned with all original packaging intact and tags attached within 90 days of purchase. Goods returned with incomplete or damaged packaging or missing or unattached tags may be refused or subject to a restocking fee
• In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you
• Goods returned as unused/unworn, that have clearly been worn or washed will be refused
• Goods returned without a returns form fully completed could delay the process of your return/exchange
• We cannot accept out-of-date or opened nutrition
• Do not apply the returns label to the original packaging. Please use a box or parcel bag to package the item rather than applying the label to the item’s packaging
• We reserve the right to refuse this free service on a case by case basis
• Please retain your proof of postage
• If you pay for a delivery service, we will not refund the delivery cost unless the item is faulty or the incorrect item has been sent to you.
• Guarantee valid for in store purchase only
• You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return the saddle to the store
• Make sure you return it with proof of purchase (receipt) and the original packaging (in good condition)
It can take up to 7 working days for us to receive your return. However, once we receive your goods, we will inspect and process them within 48 hours. Refunds will automatically be issued to the same payment method used to purchase the goods. As soon as your return has been processed by our team we will email you to let you know.
Should your order not meet the above criteria please refer to the ‘DIRECT TO US’ returns procedure below.
Direct To Us
For international returns or if you prefer to return your products direct to us you can do so using the address below:
Fill in a Returns Form, including all relevant information, as an incomplete form will delay the processing of your return. Include this form with the item and package up securely. Do not affix the postage label to the product packaging (shoe boxes etc.).
Please note that in this case, we will not refund any postage fees (except if the goods are faulty or if you have received a wrong product). We strongly recommend you use a service that provides a certificate of postage and a tracking number. Do not affix the postage label to the product packaging (shoe boxes etc.).
For UK residents, our returns policy does not cover unwanted bikes, bike boxes, turbo trainers, wheels or work stands. A charge will apply to return these items to us. Bikes or bike boxes – £35. Turbo trainers, wheels and work stands – £15. This fee will be waived if your item is faulty or if you have received the wrong product.
You will need to contact us with the following details to arrange a collection:
• Your full name and collection address including postcode
• Order number and confirmation of which product is coming back to us
• Your preferred date of collection (Monday to Friday only)
• A contact number in case the driver needs to get in touch
Should you have any questions please call us on +44 (0)1624 673576 and choose option 1 or email your Bikestyle team.